corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa Sport for sale £400, might split for parts?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa Sport for sale £400, might split for parts?
Ollie_B

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 11 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - -----
Mileage -
Price - £400

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07837799203
Contact email address - olliebutters@yahoo.com

General information - Here we have my Vauxhall corsa sport, 1999 model. I spent around £600 rebuilding the engine in this car, and quite a lot of time and money on other bits and bob's, only for the oil pump to fail and it throw a con rod 5000 miles later..., so it's now getting in the way and i have to sell it..., I'll Include pictures but here's a list of what's on the car;
2 new Bilstein front shocks (covered 5000 miles)
-60mm Lowering springs (had them all powder coated black)
Powder coated front Anti roll bar (Orange/Black)
Pair of front vented and grooved disks (again only covered 5000 miles)
15" Momo Alloys, with very good tread on all.
Front GSi bumper i've had sprayed black with working fog lights (although not connected at the moment)
Irmscher Sideskirts
Colour coded rear bumper post 97
X16XE Engine (DOES NOT RUN!) This had a lot of parts, including a ported and polished head, although i can not say what condition it is now..., had a brand new clutch kit in.
The 2 front hub carried i had brand new bearings pressed into them, done around 700 miles.
That's all i can think of for now, any questions send me a message or text me i've included my number..., but with a new engine it would be a good little car again! Here are some pictures:

£400 ono, Thank you.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa Sport for sale £400, might split for parts? 25 database queries in 0.0063422 seconds