corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Falafels

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Falafels
Ben G

User status: Offline
5th Jul 11 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
I bet when a lot of you people go abroad on holiday or whatever, you eat the same stuff you'd eat at home and not attempt to eat something "different".

i had some spiced herb burger in zante which was ''local food'' and didn't really like it.

i find it's a waste of money if i don't enjoy the food. much rather have a steak or normal beef burger, at least i know i'll be happy with that.
Jake

5th Jul 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I once only ate carrot on holiday

emo carrot
Eck
Premium Member

5th Jul 11 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

5th Jul 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
I bet when a lot of you people go abroad on holiday or whatever, you eat the same stuff you'd eat at home and not attempt to eat something "different".

You don't need to go to India to try curry these days mate, the Indians have all came here to cook them for you.

Lovely chaps that they are.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Falafels 23 database queries in 0.0096190 seconds