corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garret T3 turbo | Tubular manifold | 3" exhaust system

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garret T3 turbo | Tubular manifold | 3" exhaust system
Mieran

User status: Offline
7th Jul 11 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a genuine Garret T3 turbo, I've been told its a hybrid but I don't have a receipt for that however I bought it from a genuine seller/member.

Tubular manifold to fit a C20LET, no cracks and strengthened up very well.

Full turbo back 3" exhaust system to fit a Nova, was made to fit the above turbo and manifold, straight through and backbox with 3.5" outwardly rolled tailpipe. I have a recipt for this system and it cost £760 on its own! It will fit a Corsa B too if you relocate the hangers.

Oil and water feeds/returns are included so is pipework from turbo to air filter and an actuator.

Everything is done less than 2000 miles, it was on a Nova that hardly moved.

£800 for everything

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garret T3 turbo | Tubular manifold | 3" exhaust system 25 database queries in 0.3059170 seconds