corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting gsi skirts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting gsi skirts
corsa.kid

User status: Offline
7th Jul 11 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could anybody help witht the problem i have got fitting my gsi skirts i have been told to use tigerseal but were do i put it pics would help
Gary
Premium Member

8th Jul 11 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Tek' screws, Fuck tigerseal etc imo. Only makes a mess. There are obvious screw holes in the GSi skirts (OEM ones)
Andy H

10th Jul 11 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easiest way I done it was to mark out where the clips go, and I just drilled through teh center of the clips and put a drywall screw straight into the side, then just push up and clip on, cut the arch's to right length and sand them down to make it look like they're supposed to be cut.

New Poll