corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b steering/tracking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b steering/tracking
opelbuck2000

User status: Offline
13th Jul 11 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a tech question for some gurus if I can..

The problem I have is that the car pulls to the left really badly, at all speeds, the steering wheel moves with it aswell.. (like its the rack trying to center itself) The car has been tracked up three times and is spot on but still no joy

When I built it I replaced the rack and ends and all suspension bits which were all new and quality parts..

Any ideas please ??? I'm doing my head in with it now

p.s..... Car has had a crash but drove straight when I got it.. All tyre press are same as are the tyre sizes, shafts were new from Lmf with conversion kit, does it on all road cambers,
If you pull away at slow speeds it automatically turns left
aaron1591

14th Jul 11 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the arm bent? as this wat happened when i got my corsa someone stacked it and bent all the arm so it was pulling to the left
opelbuck2000

14th Jul 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate.. its all new

New Poll