corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel size?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel size?
bensterzback

User status: Offline
13th Jul 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should be fitting my -60mm lowering kit this weekend its currently on original steel wheels what size wheels do you guys recommed with a 60 mm drop dont want any scrubbing or arch modification ... ?? I will be looking for vauxhall wheels to fit not aftermarket (will do a wanted thread when i have enough posts)

[Edited on 13-07-2011 by bensterzback]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
13th Jul 11 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would guess you'll get away with a 6x15 195/45/15 in around ET45,

Anything OE with sensible tyres should be OK.
Jed D

13th Jul 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was on 60mm with 195/45/15 (astra 6 spokes) and they didn't rub but the manifold was about 1cm off the ground though, 60r 30f now
AlexW

13th Jul 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Std mani has loads of clearance, you had/have a 4-1 no?

Vaux build tollerance is a bit iffy, I had 6spoke astra CDX wheels with 195 50 15 tyres and had rubbing on the rear, only on one side. Lowering it past 70mm made it rub on the front, but they are 5.5j with a higher offset iirc.

My speedlines have loads of clearance now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel size? 23 database queries in 0.0094221 seconds