corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2003 Corsa C 1.7 DTI - Anything to look out for?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Corsa C 1.7 DTI - Anything to look out for?
Welsh Dan

User status: Offline
13th Jul 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. Going to look at one tomorrow as a cheap runabout. Unfortunately, the CDTis are out of my price range and this one is supposed to be very tidy.

Its been a while since i've actually had a Corsa, but is there anything particular that goes wrong with these, or anything I should be looking out for?

Thanks
Welsh Dan

14th Jul 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything?
Sunz

14th Jul 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made a topic asking about Corsa C Cdti's and I'm guessing they are pretty much 95% the same then the Dti and people said they are pretty bullet proof but the steering racks are troublesome.

Maybe look at the 1.3cdti ! is pretty decent spec for a small engine. 70bhp and which is more torque then the 1.8 sri.

£90 tax a year and also group 7 insurance.

According to parkers.

1.3 CDTI - 170 Nm 125 lb-ft - 69bhp

1.7DTi 16V SXi 3d - 165 Nm 121 lb-ft - 73 bhp.

[Edited on 14-07-2011 by Sunz]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2003 Corsa C 1.7 DTI - Anything to look out for? 23 database queries in 0.0109861 seconds