corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo 5 Race Sunday 24th July - RM'd NSX at Suzuka

New Poll
  <<  24    25    26    27  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo 5 Race Sunday 24th July - RM'd NSX at Suzuka
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 11 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

multiclass racing would be evo vs scooby.

i think its a good idea personally, like we did with the corsa/tigra race. both had ups and down but was up to you to figure which was best.

it takes sometime to work it out so its fair and there isnt unforseen advantages etc.
Daveskater
Premium Member

24th Aug 11 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spencer's idea sounds good but tbh we don't have enough people to make it worth it really imo.

I may lower the PP limit slightly as my fully tuned '10 Impreza was about 546PP or something.

[Edited on 24-08-2011 by Daveskater]

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Eddx14xe

24th Aug 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why dont you do a bhp limit instead? That way all the cars have the same power and its purly down to the control and handling of the car.
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Aug 11 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im off online now and im going to test the cars.. see what i think works best power/weight/mods etc and will report back.
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Aug 11 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which scooby/evo was you thinking as there are 3 of each?

ive jut gone for the newest of each tbh.

what we could do rather than evo vs scooby is scooby race with all 3 and then an evo race using all 3 the week after.
Ant B

24th Aug 11 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like the sound of that tbh
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Aug 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bugger, has anyone else been kicked off from the PSN?
Daveskater
Premium Member

24th Aug 11 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Why dont you do a bhp limit instead? That way all the cars have the same power and its purly down to the control and handling of the car.
Because from previous races we had before PP was implemented and we had power/weight limits, even if you are on the power and weight limit it doesn't necessarily mean your car will be the fastest, even with the best driver using it.

PP limit isn't perfect but you get closer matched cars performance wise than with a power and weight limit.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we gping to have a nice good race on the bank holiday?? maybe something like lesarthe with the lmp900 cars
chris_uk
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im off on now to finish testing the cars (if PSN is back up)

have we decided if its just an all evo race or evo vs scooby?

<<  24    25    26    27  >>

New Poll