corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay problems, seller fees etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay problems, seller fees etc
sam-smith

User status: Offline
18th Jul 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Item number Date Transaction type Debits* Credits*
blackberry bold 9780, used, good condition
300576250719 17-Jul-11 17:37:20 BST Final Value fee -- -£19.09

Hide zero-amount fees/credits
*Effective 1 March 1 2007, the above amounts include 15% Luxembourg VAT where applicable.Learn more about rounding and how VAT applies to you

Please note that VAT paid to eBay is not deductible for non-Luxembourg businesses. If you are a qualified business seller outside Luxembourg, please register for VAT-exempt status. Learn more

the minus £19.09 is the credits* and underneath is the explanation.

i sold the phone and then had to cancel the transaction cus the seller was a penis and have no re listed it. so why the fuck is ebay trying to stick me for £19? thats 10% of what i sold it for. im beginning to wonder why i use it
Jay

18th Jul 11 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you have a mutual agreement or open a case agasint him? There the only way you get FVF back.
Sam
Premium Member

18th Jul 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes if you had a problem with the seller you should have done it properly and opened up a dispute case against him.

This then gives him some time to pay you, if he doesn't pay you then you get your final valuation fee back (and possibly listing fees too, can't remember) and he gets an unpaid item strike against his account.

Sorry but you're gonna have to cough up in this instance.
sam-smith

18th Jul 11 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did open a dispute. i looked again, i think they WERE going to charge me £21 but took the £19 off for the phone and its now £1 something

either way i didnt realise they were taking this much now! i sell a phone for £190 they take £19? thats fucking ridiculous. this will be the last time i use ebay to sell if its like this
Sam
Premium Member

18th Jul 11 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right. Well yes they normally take 10% of whatever you sell an item for, people used to get around this by selling things cheaply and adding stupidly high postage charge (as postage doesn't get included in the final sell price) but they put a stop to that now.

The £1 something is your listing fee I am guessing?
Jed D

18th Jul 11 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebays going down the pan, utter shite now imo

apparently we've listed too many things for sale this month and cant list anymore....
fuck it i'll go to gumtree or something, cant see the logic in it, surely more things listed is more fees in there pocket

heard and had nout but problems with it lately

the best one is (some buyer) "oh i haven't received my item" errrm yes you have nob head cos iv tracked it online as i only post recorded due to nobs like you doing this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay problems, seller fees etc 23 database queries in 0.0119150 seconds