corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1991 MR2 G-Limited

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1991 MR2 G-Limited
mantamark

User status: Offline
21st Jul 11 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Toyota
Model - MR2
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 200KM
Price - £750ono

Location - (same as my profile)

General information -

As title, 2.0 16v MR2.

Import
Black paint in good nick for 20 years, few scratches & lacquer damage in a few spots. Polishes up well and only noticable close up.
Imported in 2001, i bought it of 2nd UK owner who has had it since 2003 and spent £5500 on it (file full of receipts to prove)
Only modifications are a blitz induction kit, sebring exhaust and koni shocks & springs. Also has a double din cd/usb headunit.
Since owning it i've swapped the ecu for the correct one, fitted new handbrake cable, short shift kit, plugs, rotor arm, dizzy cap, have new fuel filter and rocker gasket to fit (may get time to do this), also got two brand new rear tyres to go on(will be done by next weekend)

Alloys are Rev3 and in really good condition.
Rev3 front lip spoiler fitted.
Turbo engine lid fitted.

All electrics work spot on.

Bit of rust on rear drivers sill that will need welded soon, but only a small patch. Tintop so no leaky roof, rev1 so lighter than other models.

£750ono

Also for sale to suit, fujitsubo super exhaust manifold, very rare and these have proven to give gains of anything between 10-30bhp on standard. £235.

Will supply standard engine lid & rev5 steering wheel with the car.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1991 MR2 G-Limited 25 database queries in 0.0055442 seconds