corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x20xev Wiring Help. Stray plug.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x20xev Wiring Help. Stray plug.
johnhara1

User status: Offline
21st Jul 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the loom onto my X20XEV today.

Turns out the loom is slightly different. I think it's an XEL. I had to change the plug on the end of the cam sensor and the CTS sensor. Everything else seems ok.

I have these 2 plugs left.

Pretty sure this one goes to the lambda but i'd like confirmation. The wiring is in with the EGR, CTS and spade connector for the temp on the dash.

LAMBDA??

This one came on the engine already clipped to the throttle body. It runs down to 2 plugs, they look like the fuel tank vent valve type sensors with t-pieced breather pipes running to them just off to the right of the lower inlet.

The new loom, came with 1 of these sensors on it already, and it's harness is integrated into the engine loom so i think i could get away with just removing this plug and the two sensors it runs down too as there is no plug for them on the new loom?

i hope that made sense

New Poll