corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Training and Work

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Training and Work
Tom G

User status: Offline
28th Jul 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else struggle to fit in training/dieting when they work funny shifts? At the moment i'm working 9-5 mon-fri which is fine training and diet wise but i have a seperate job at a club....

So for example - Friday I'm working 9-5pm then 8pm-3am, So obviously im fooked all satuday and dont feel like training especially if im in for another 7-8 hour shift that night!

Bad thing is that after 7-8 hours work you can be hungry so most of the time your eating a shitty butger or chips early hours of the morning

Just don't know how to juggle it at the moment

[Edited on 28-07-2011 by Tom G]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12 hours night shifts
Tom G

28th Jul 11 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A routine is fine though isn't it? Sleep deprevation isn't cool Just spoke to the owner and quit, was a good job though!
Marc

28th Jul 11 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on a differant shift every week and as you say it can be difficult. This week I have been leaving at 7, the only plus side is the gym is just as near as driving home! I just wake up more tired the following day!

My breaks are all over the shop too so its hard to spread my food out when my afternoon break is only 1 hours after my dinner.
Tom G

28th Jul 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit ain't it! Like il be working 50 odd hours over 6 days! But working through the day all week then basically night on the weekend throws me off big time!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont usually have set breaks either, only set one is an hour at 2am

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Training and Work 24 database queries in 0.0091860 seconds