corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay help
Rob_Corsa

User status: Offline
   28th Jul 11 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought an item of ebay last friday from someone from china with good feedback - value £40. Anyway I got an email yesterday from Ebay saying the user has been thrown off ebay for selling counterfeit goods and not to pay him if I hadnt already.

Eventhough the item was listed as genuine(football shirts) I knew there was a chance it wouldnt be. Either way I wasnt bothered.

The user has emailed to say he will still ship the goods but since he hasnt actually sent anything in the last week im not overly hopefull.

Anyway whats the deal with Paypal, can I open a dispute straight away. Whats the process and am I likely to see the cash again?
Dan
Premium Member

28th Jul 11 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give it till its due to be here, then a few more days, if no show, email asking where it is etc.

Then open a dispute stating everything, and paypal will investigate and payyou back

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Jamie-C

28th Jul 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think you need to wait 2 weeks or something before you can open a dispute.

So if it doesn't turn up you will certainly get your money back, if it does turn up and turns out to be counterfeit and you can prove it then you will get your money back but you will need to pass on as much info as possible.

Paypal almost always sides with the buyer.

[Edited on 28-07-2011 by Jamie-C]
Rob_Quads

28th Jul 11 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
and you can prove it then you will get your money back but you will need to pass on as much info as possible.
[Edited on 28-07-2011 by Jamie-C]

The problem is it would cost more to prove it that the shirt will cost. You saying its a fake is probably not good enough. You will have to ge external companies involved to validate it.

IMO even if it turns up deny it.

A friend got done by someone in China - they sent the guy a coin instead of the item he ordered. Because he admitted he got sent a coil PayPal would not refund him and said he had to send the coin back so the right item could be sent. It would have cost more to send the coin that the item was worth

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay help 24 database queries in 0.0076530 seconds