Poll: Radiohead
  Radio 1
  Radio 2
  Radio 4
  Local
  Prefer silence

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radiohead
Dom

User status: Offline
30th Jul 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Radio 1 'til Fearne and then it's Radio 2 or 4; although usually i only listen to Radio 4 for the comedy shows like Unbelievable Truth, The Infinite Monkey Cage, Just a Minute etc etc
Ian W

30th Jul 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listen to cd's / mp3s in the car. Have local radio inflicted on me all day in work, don't need it on in the car as well.

Only thing I listen to is the wonder years on a Friday on Radio 1.
gardenspoon

31st Jul 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Radio 1 'til Fearne and then it's Radio 2 or 4; although usually i only listen to Radio 4 for the comedy shows like Unbelievable Truth, The Infinite Monkey Cage, Just a Minute etc etc

Radio 4 comedy is really good, but then I quite like the political shows they have too, as well as some of the plays. Also, you get better and more relevant news on this channel, and generally long before those watching the television.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Radiohead 23 database queries in 0.0086880 seconds