corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4 x Premier Enclosure Tickets For Shergar Cup + 80s Concert at Ascot Races this Saturday + Parking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 x Premier Enclosure Tickets For Shergar Cup + 80s Concert at Ascot Races this Saturday + Parking
Corsa_Joel

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I have 4 tickets for Ascot Racecourse this Saturday for the Shergar Cup meeting. The tickets are in the Premier Enclosure (Dress code applies) which is now Sold Out. These tickets allow perfect viewing facilities of the parade ring and the racing itself, and also an excuse to get suited and booted for a good session!

There is also an 80s concert after the racing which the tickets give access too. I will also send a free car parking voucher for car park 5 so you do not need to pay for parking upon arrival, if you purchase two tickets or more.

Racing Summary
The Dubai Duty Free Shergar Cup is Britain's premier jockeys' competition, where teams of riders from all over the world compete over six races for the coveted trophy. The teams are Great Britain, Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World.

Entertainment Highlights
There will be an array of activities to keep the whole family entertained from fairground rides to urban sport displays throughout the day. The majority of activities will be aimed at children aged 10 and upwards.
Back by popular demand we have a 2 hour live ‘80s concert in the Old Paddock after racing featuring the Here & Now Tour as they celebrate their 10th Anniversary. The concert will begin at about 5.30pm for a two and 3 quarter hour set with each artist playing their all time classic hits. The full line-up is as follows:
Jason Donovan
Kid Creole and the Coconuts
Jimmy Somerville
Paul Young
Toyah
China Crisis
Odyssey
Altered Images
Brother Beyond
Visage

Timings

Gates Open: 11.00am
First Race: 12.50pm
Last Race: 3.35pm
Last Pony Club Race: 4.30pm
Last admission: 3.00pm
Concert starts: 5.30pm
Concert ends: 8.30pm
(Times may be subject to change)

Tickets will be sent recorded first class delivery. Payment through PayPal.

These tickets were subject to price at £40.00 EACH on the door before selling out, I am looking at;

£32 - 1 ticket
£60 - 2 tickets
£80 - 3 tickets
£100 - 4 tickets

I am open to offers on these as I need them sold by Wednesday / Thursday to ensure they are delivered in time.

Many thanks,

J.

[Edited on 01-08-2011 by Corsa_Joel]

[Edited on 01-08-2011 by Corsa_Joel]
Corsa_Joel

1st Aug 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Corsa_Joel

1st Aug 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4 x Premier Enclosure Tickets For Shergar Cup + 80s Concert at Ascot Races this Saturday + Parking 25 database queries in 0.0069020 seconds