corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » [Xbox] [Denon Hi Fi + Speakers] [Samsung NetBook]

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [Xbox] [Denon Hi Fi + Speakers] [Samsung NetBook]
Doug

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good evening,

I am having a bit of a clear out and have a list of stuff up for sale

Samsung NC10 Netbook

This is in near mint condition and has only been used occasionally to watch films on planes/trains. Which it does very well with 6 hours battery life!

More photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.573431669277.74430.309600936&l=1107058a8f&type=1

Intel Atom processor (1.6GHz)
2GB RAM (Upgraded from 1GB)
10.2" widescreen display is optimised to deliver a seamless visual experience
Normal-size, notebook PC style keyboard, for easy typing
Integrated 1.3 mega pixel digital motion camera

Currently running Win 7 Ultimate but a fresh copy of XP will be installed at time of sale as this is the license it comes with.

£165 ono (+ £10 RMSD Postage)

XBOX Crystal running XBMC

Please note that it does not include the copy of splinter cell.

It has been softmodded and boots straight to XBMC.
It comes with Media Remote, Crystal controller, AV Cable and Power cable

£30 (Collection ideally as postage is probably going to be quite expensive due to weight, but this can be discussed)

Denon Hifi and Speakers

http://www.denon-bg.com/articledetails.php?ArticleID=114

Won 'Product of the Year 2003' from What Hi-Fi Magazine.

It does have a bit of ink on the top where a pen leaked on top! (Can be seen in the picture) No idea how it happened but does not affect the electronics in any way!

The speakers I have coupled with it are TDL Nucleus KV1's

http://www.tdl-loudspeakers.co.uk/kv1.htm

One of the tweeters has been pressed in slightly. No affect on the sound quality but I mention it for honesty!

Comes with fabric grills and flat speaker wire (£5 per meter when bought) I think I have approx 2 x 2 meter lengths but not sure.

Hifi - £75
Speakers - £40
Package - £100
Collection preferred as postage would be difficult!

All items could be collected/viewed in Stratford-Upon-Avon
However over the next few weeks I will be in: Leicester/Aberystwyth/Cumbria and Chester so collections could be arranged!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Cheers,

Doug
nathy_87

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be interested in eh hifi & speakers will let you know soon Doug. Thank you.

Edit: Can you give me a U2U when you're back on?

Thank you.

[Edited on 05-08-2011 by nathy_87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » [Xbox] [Denon Hi Fi + Speakers] [Samsung NetBook] 25 database queries in 0.0108519 seconds