corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cruise Control

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cruise Control
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 11 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done a bit of research into this but straight answers seem hard to come by. Basically I've got an 07 plate Combo 1.3 CDTi and I've been thinking recently about getting cruise control fitted to assist with the high miles I do.

Judging by what I've found upto now, my Combo doesn't have the loom for cruise control but I'm led to believe it's only actually 1 wire which goes from pin 4 on the indicator stalk, down to pin 2 on the BCM and I've seen it mentioned that that wire could be put in place relatively easily which would mean I'd just need an indicator stalk with cruise control and then get someone to enable the cruise control in the ECU, BCM and instrument panel, bearing in mind it already has a clutch switch.

Can anyone confirm whether this is correct and if not, point me in the right direction? I'd much rather put a bit of graft into this method than have to pay out a few hundred pounds for an aftermarket system.
Jake

2nd Aug 11 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a bad idea. i have the same van and would be useful
AlexW

3rd Aug 11 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds correct, Your have to find somebody to program it obviously.

Its pretty much the same as any FBW car.
pow
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warren will be the one to ask about this surely
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

4th Aug 11 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was my thinking, just wanted to try it out in here before asking him direct.

New Poll