corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Want to make some money?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Want to make some money?
fazza

User status: Offline
11th Aug 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so it is or isnt safe to do Dan?

strick206

11th Aug 11 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be very surprised if the wagering requirement being 100% doesn't include the £200 deposited. Therefore being a 600 wagering requirement. If it doesn't include your 200, and you can withdraw after staking 400 bonus money then it is a good deal.

Personally if that's the case i would get involved as well. But the terms and conditions look to me like you would have to risk your 200 as well
Dan
Premium Member

11th Aug 11 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DO NOT DO THIS!!! Im having massive arguments on phone with them.

info to follow

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

11th Aug 11 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right,

It was exactly as described. 1 times the bonus amount, and bingo made 100% towards it.

I tested it, put 20 on, got 40 bonus. Wagered 40 and it says 50% complete.

So i rechecked the terms from the my account page. Says 1 times bonus amount still, so i called them.

They have no changed it to 2 times today. Meaning you need to wager 800, not 400.

I said but the terms from the my account page says 1 x it.

They then told me to click promo, and follow the welcome bonus promo terms. These do infact say 2 times.

However, the sign up page still says 1 times, as do most other places.

This IMO is breaking the law, and i have made an official complaint with them, they will now contact me via email within 72 hours.

PISSED OFF!

Dan
Premium Member

11th Aug 11 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To add, they said they are in the process of updating the rest of the terms and conditions

fazza

11th Aug 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunts.

Cheers Dan
fazza

11th Aug 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it makes you feel better... I bent over about an hour ago putting stock away and have a huge rip in my trousers from my cock to the back of my ass

Not ideal in a shop
antnee

11th Aug 11 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been doing it again today, noticed the wagering % hasn't been going down much. Will send them an email now, tell them I want my money back.

It 100% fine for me yesterday though. They must of caught on
Dan
Premium Member

11th Aug 11 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will not give you the money back. You will need to wager £800 before you get it.

The terms all say please see individual bonus terms, so they have us over a barrel.

antnee

11th Aug 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just been on the phone to them, sent them a screen shot as its still saying the wager is 1x the bonus.

Not gonna bet any more until I hear back from them, if they won't change it I will say cancel my account and ask for my deposit back

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Want to make some money? 24 database queries in 0.1485720 seconds