corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SRI Alloy

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SRI Alloy
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
12th Aug 11 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title i have a corsa C SRI Alloy for sale no tyre or valve just the alloy ready to have a tyre fitted. This would be ideal if you want a spare or are refurbing a set, the reason i have it is a tyre fitting company put a nice scratch around the lip of the entire alloy with there machine, i got a quote for repair how ever black circle said they would replace upto the value of £100, so i got hold of a new one through lmf hense this one being spare. It's not a deep scratch litterely surface so would need refurbing but not grinding/filling like they do for deep scratches. Like i say has the nice scratch around it but apart from that is perfect working order.

Going to say £50 ono

Matt
SXI - Matt

13th Aug 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ttt
SXI - Matt

15th Aug 11 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
SXI - Matt

15th Aug 11 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SRI Alloy 25 database queries in 0.0109448 seconds