corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Honda civic 5door suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda civic 5door suspension
Jack1.6valver

User status: Offline
18th Aug 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My knowledge of honda civic models is pretty vague. I know all the different shapes/mks if you like but when i comes to people talking of eg's,ef,s and ek,s i get a bit lost. Anyway my friend has bought a 5dr civic and wants coilovers for it. I'll try and post a pic of the model but if i cant its a 1.4 4 door. Like the vti and vti's but bog standard with no spoiler or anything. From what i got on google pics it may be a mb6 but when i look for springs/coilovers there are next to none where as on ebay most kits state eg/eks 88-00 which i thought may possibly be one size fits all!? If anyone could shed a bit more light on the situation it would be much appreciated. Cheers guys.
Jack1.6valver

18th Aug 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/229/006zm1.jpg/
Matty SRi

18th Aug 11 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mb6 is a vti basically, sounds like he just has a standard 1.4 civic, 1997/98?
Matty SRi

18th Aug 11 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Performance/Vehicle/Honda_Civic_95-01_1997_1.4_MB2/Suspension/332/29553
Jack1.6valver

18th Aug 11 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right its an mb2 then? cheers for the link but they only have 40mm springs and £600 coilovers,think hes after a set of cheap ebay coilovers. When i search mb2 suspension on the bay nothing comes up . . . . .
Matty SRi

18th Aug 11 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its a MB2, people probably wont list stuff as a MB2 though so will just have to search based on year and model of car.
Jack1.6valver

18th Aug 11 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks matt.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Honda civic 5door suspension 23 database queries in 0.0122850 seconds