corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VW Forums for Selling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Forums for Selling
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Aug 11 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a Golf for sale in classifieds, its on eBay too but what forums are worth advertising it on?

Anyone willing to post up on my behalf if I give you a number/email address as the point of contact? If its allowed on any of those forums, not overly bothered about signing up to use the site once or twice
flybikeslee

25th Aug 11 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edition38
daymoon
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uk-mkiv.net
DannyB
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gumtree
Baskey

25th Aug 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Golfgtiforum

[Edited on 25-08-2011 by Baskey]
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 14:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do any of these forums have minimum post totals before you can sell on them? (like here)
Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about PH? Can still list for free if you've got an old account.
nathy_87

25th Aug 11 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me details mate, and I'll put an ad up on a VW site im on.

Before I get any smart ass comments, I had a VW Polo before what I've got now.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
What about PH? Can still list for free if you've got an old account.

only if you have a forum account; I have an old selling account but it's only allowing me to post a Premium Advert at £9.99
Jake

25th Aug 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sold two cars on e38
Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right. I never registered on the forums and I placed a free ad only the other week with my old sellers account.
reecegsi

25th Aug 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I placed one on ph and mines just a old account? Works fine no charge
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you on the forum too?

quote:
pistonheads
What do I get when I place an advert on PistonHeads?
Advertising a car

When advertising a car you will be able to add up to 9 photos and can write an unlimited amount of text. All adverts are charged at £9.99 and for this you will be able to advertise your car to 4 million potential buyers making PistonHeads the best value place to advertise your vehicle.

Advertising motorbikes and other items

A Standard advert is free. For this you’ll get up to three photographs and no restrictions on the length of your description. Placing a Standard ad will mean that your advert will be live before the eyes of up to 4 million potential buyers, but we should make you aware that these adverts will be placed behind Premium listings

Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH the free ads are shit anyway, you get stuck right at the back and I'm betting a lot of people don't realise they're there, as the prices will climb to the highest in the paid adverts before you see the cheapest free ones, if you get what I mean. I had no calls at all whilst it was free, yet when I paid the tenner to upgrade I had interest the same day. Still no sale yet tho.
s4k1b

25th Aug 11 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

details of golf?
Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's in classifieds on here.
s4k1b

25th Aug 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm good luck with the sale.

should fetch 2500.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking through Autotrader and Pistonheads, similar ones range from £2,500 to £3,750 with similar mileage. Didn't really know what to pitch it at but anything around the asking price She'd be happy with - don't think We've over priced it particulary so wait and see now. Just need it gone
Brett
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's amazing how much more diesels go for tbh, petrol ones of similar spec are half the price.
s4k1b

25th Aug 11 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to say i saw a black 5dr gt tdi lowered on 18 RS4s with the rear spoiler, same milage, FSH, that was 2003 53 reg, and that went for 2750 !

i got my black 5dr '03' 130 with black heated leather genuine 85k miles for 3k.
s4k1b

25th Aug 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would be interestign to know what you get for it tho, keep me posted if you will.

if mines gonna fetch me 4k+, i might just sell it.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 11 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, I was amazed given how much I lost on my Audi, granted it was petrol but the prices of the diesels vary so much, there was a black one on Autotrader for 3.75k which was almost identical spec

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VW Forums for Selling 23 database queries in 0.3202000 seconds