corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint K2/K3 Gsxr-600

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint K2/K3 Gsxr-600
jay26

User status: Offline
27th Aug 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Suzuki
Model - Gsxr
Engine - 600cc
Mileage - 7318
Price - £3000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - ryan_hellewell@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Sale of my much loved GSXR 600 K3 I have owned this bike for around a year and loved every second of it. Reluctantly I am selling as I just don't get the time to use it anymore.

Grab a great bike that just needs riding!

7,318 miles
Tax till end of September
Tested until June 13th 2012

The bike has very low miles for its age and has no noticeable marks on it I've tried to find a scratch or scuff on the bike but as the pictures will show you there really isn't anything more than 1 or 2 very minor imperfections, marking on side faring stickers from knee sliders. It is always garaged and never ridden in the rain (unless caught out on it). The bike is well cleaned and serviced.

The bike rides exactly as you would expect a performance bike with ths sort of milage to ride with no knocks or clunks just smooth riding. My friend has a K1 gsxr with 20,000miles on it and i've ridden his and mine feels like its fresh out the factory in comparison. It was also given a service using silkolene comp 4 and filters. Due to me been a mechanic I did the service myself so no proof of service history.

The bike also benefits from a Yoshimura exhaxust, solo seat converstion and a black double bubble screen, genuine carbon fibre rear hugger, R&G crash bungs and polished brake fluid cap.

Recent new continental contimotion tyres and wheel alignment

New bosch battery with 2 year warrenty

Included in this sale are the standard parts for the bike too such as standard screen, standard exhaust and rear seat (just clips back on).

The bike is fully HPI clear and never dropped or crashed, also has alpha dot fitted for extra security

Bike located near Scunthorpe

I will deliver for price of fuel to a total of 50 miles away aslong as funds have cleared or cash on collection is welcome.

For viewings more information please call/text 07825445420

[Edited on 28-08-2011 by jay26]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mint K2/K3 Gsxr-600 25 database queries in 0.0086291 seconds