corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wheels yay or nay?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New wheels yay or nay?
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Sep 11 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
but championship white....not cream

Near enough the same thing?
Eck
Premium Member

1st Sep 11 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
quote:
Originally posted by Tomm R
Wow!

That isnt the nut set from rare rims is it?

(Spoke about them before in another thread)

Yer they are

To be fair after I had a grumble they were nice enough and are sending a new key FOC to arrive tomorow. Assures me it must be faulty and its never happened before. Time will tell.

these wheels are actually bigger then the old ones 17 inch and an inch wider. think its the colour.

Will clean it and get better pics at the weekend. They have grown on me and it defo drives better on them

Aren't the standard wheels 17" anyway? Prefer the look of them, but they do seem to sit quite far into the arches. Maybe a wee spacer?
gavin18787
Premium Member

3rd Sep 11 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
quote:
Originally posted by Tomm R
Wow!

That isnt the nut set from rare rims is it?

(Spoke about them before in another thread)

Yer they are

To be fair after I had a grumble they were nice enough and are sending a new key FOC to arrive tomorow. Assures me it must be faulty and its never happened before. Time will tell.

these wheels are actually bigger then the old ones 17 inch and an inch wider. think its the colour.

Will clean it and get better pics at the weekend. They have grown on me and it defo drives better on them

Aren't the standard wheels 17" anyway? Prefer the look of them, but they do seem to sit quite far into the arches. Maybe a wee spacer?

Indeed but not 7.5 wide

Will get some better pics at trax tomorow. Wheels sit quite far out so no spacers needed, pic just makes them look tucked in

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
taylorboosh

4th Sep 11 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by john-d
but championship white....not cream

Near enough the same thing?

yes but honda boys can tell the differance? bet you can
Steve
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spy me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wheels yay or nay? 24 database queries in 0.0119870 seconds