corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my new car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got my new car!
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   2nd Sep 11 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went and picked up my 05 plate Fiesta Zetec S this afternoon! Bought it off my mate with the intention of selling it straight on for a little profit, but I'm swaying towards the idea of keeping it.

It's only done 53k miles and has full dealer service history, in mint condition apart from a scratch on the rear bumper. Pretty impressed with it so far, not as quick as my X16XE Corsa, but alot smoother and nicer to drive. Probably do a few cosmetic bits to it, nothing lairy though!

Anyone else had one? What was your experience with it and what did you do to it?

Also, the Corsa will be going up for sale now!
Jon_C
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New car thread without pics ??? Grounds for banning I think
big eck

2nd Sep 11 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great cars. I have the tdci version with the ST kit and it's quite quick for a diesel. They handle superbly as well.
Norcy91

2nd Sep 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
New car thread without pics ??? Grounds for banning I think

I haven't had chance to get pics yet, I'm at my girlfriends house all weekend so have nothing to upload them on! Having to write all this on my knackered iphone
Norcy91

2nd Sep 11 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Great cars. I have the tdci version with the ST kit and it's quite quick for a diesel. They handle superbly as well.

Agree on the handling, feels smooth on the road but still stiff enough for the corners and the steerings weighted nicely!
FAZ
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

graham88 had a nice 1
Graham88

2nd Sep 11 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one, probably the most fun car I'll own, that was helped with the mods I had done to it admittedly. Not quick at all, considerably slower than alot of 1.6's in the same criteria but a good base of a car. I only sold it because the next stage which was more power would have cost thousands as it involved engine swapping to an ST engine which isn't the easiest conversion
Norcy91

2nd Sep 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, there isn't much scope for extra power without spending plenty! I'll probably only keep it till my insurance runs out in May next year and get something with more power. Wouldn't mind some facelift lights, half leather interior and some ST wheels for it
Adam-D

2nd Sep 11 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id sell it and keep the corsa. dont like them.
Graham88

2nd Sep 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had half leather seats, they were the nuts, so comfy
Ben G

3rd Sep 11 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had one aswell, facelift one. very good handling car, easily better than a corsa.

slower than a 1.6 yes, because it has 100bhp and weighs a lot more, but not massively slower.

i had the st kit and wheels on mine, looked nice.
Norcy91

3rd Sep 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i had one aswell, facelift one. very good handling car, easily better than a corsa.

slower than a 1.6 yes, because it has 100bhp and weighs a lot more, but not massively slower.

i had the st kit and wheels on mine, looked nice.

Whats the difference between the ST kit and the Zetec S kit apart from the rear valance and colour coded bits?

I'm not bothered about it being slower than the Corsa, it's hardly noticeable and it's worth it to have a nicer car really!
Graham88

3rd Sep 11 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There isn't a difference, they're the same kit
Ben G

3rd Sep 11 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the st comes with sideskirts, of which zetec s' don't. and the valance cut out. only differences.

Norcy91

3rd Sep 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh yeah, yours looked really nice! Pretty jealous of it I'll probably start buying bits for it soon!
Ben G

3rd Sep 11 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

luckily my dad got all my colour coded bits for free from the suppliers. i only had to pay for the wheels and eibach springs
Norcy91

3rd Sep 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's lucky! I wouldn't mind a few bits colour coding as well, definitely itching to start changing some bits on it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my new car! 23 database queries in 0.0127060 seconds