corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best sealant?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best sealant?
Joe Edwards

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do,

Just wondering, the sealant on the underneath of my power box is melting when the engine gets hot, causing like a squeeking sort of sound (already checked it, this is the cause of the noise due to sucking in air through the small hole). I was wondering would ordinary gun gum or something seal it properly or is there another that you would recommend?

Joe
DERV-POWER

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a proper gasket then use some rtv silicone or http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/products/3883858/

New Poll