corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GIANT GLORY DH8 BIKE £800ono!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GIANT GLORY DH8 BIKE £800ono!!!!!
Twiggy

User status: Offline
7th Sep 11 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GIANT GLORY DH8 BIKE

This is a fully custom built bike, and had it built to go downhill riding but due to work commitments I have only used it a handful of times!

Frame and Forks
Giant Glory 16.5” DH8 frame with a Fox DHX 4 rear shock In a lovely bronze color.
Marzzochi Bommer RC3 front forks with a 1.5” pig headset.

Full Saint Group set
Hubs, bottom bracket, crank (FSA 36T ring and clear bash guard + DMR lower chain device), front mech, rear mech (axle fit type), Shifters, Hydraulic disc brakes (203mm) with over size centre lock rotors, XT cassette and chain.

Wheel set
Saint hubs hand built on to Mavic 729 ceramic rims with double butted black spokes with blue anodized nipples. The tyres are Kenda 2.3” blue grove dual compound folding tyres.

Seat + Bars + Seat post + Peddals
The seat is a WTB rocket with chromo rails, Oversized Titec El Norte Prolite handlebars and seat post. Shimano DX flat pedals with long studs

Bad points – Every bike has them! Front axle handle has snapped off so I have modified it so It is still useable, VVVV minor scratches if any!

This bike has VERY little use and is brilliant!

I am looking for £800ono as it me around £3600 and has hardly been used!!!! I can deliver – Contact me for details

Twiggy@corsasport.co.uk

The bike is based in North Wales just 10 Mins from Chester

Really need it gone as just bought a house and they are expensive!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GIANT GLORY DH8 BIKE £800ono!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0113640 seconds