corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning Vectra (MSD) GSi for sale. Long MOT, taxed.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stunning Vectra (MSD) GSi for sale. Long MOT, taxed.
cavmad

User status: Offline
11th Sep 11 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra GSi MSD
Engine - 2.5 V6.
Mileage - 96,000.
Price - £1,395 ono might take cheap part-ex.

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - U2U me please.
Contact email address -

General information -
1999 Vectra (MSD) GSi 2.5 V6.
MOT'd 2012 (will confirm exact date when I find MOT certificate!)
Taxed end of December 2011.
Large amount of receipts inc. cambelt 14,000 miles ago and plenty of previous work carried out inc. headgaskets etc.
Usual toys inc. electric recaro seats, electric windows, sun roof, electric mirrors, cruise control and air conditioning etc.

The car also has had the following:

INTERIOR:

Genuine vauxhall mats
spedo surround and radio/heater control trim resprayed in gold
Cd player (not currently fitted) with cd changer in glovebox.

EXTERIOR:

lowered suspension (not sure how low as it was lowered when i got it)
17" GSI alloys resprayed in BMW sparkling graphite wheels
Gold calipers
1 of a kind front grill, honeycomb mesh with black surround and the v-bit same colour as wheels
de-badged
chrome trim under windows sprayed matt black
gold GSI door badges
LED side repeters
Black front headlights (taken apart and had the chrome inner sprayed black)

There are a few small points that im honest and will point out:

The front bumper isn't perfect due to stone chips, and the previous owner has caught it and has some scrapes on the passenger side near the wing.
There are 3 rust bubbles on drivers side, one on the middle of the drivers door at the bottom (about the size of a 10p)
There is a smaller patch on the rear door where it meets the drivers door, and finally another small bit near the rear arch. Also it is showing it needs a brake pad changed and the passenger front window doesn't work-£15.00 from a scrappy would sort it out though.
Don't let the above put you off though, it's a fantastic looking car.

Unfortunately I'm too old for a car like this. It's very low and very quick and turns heads everywhere it goes.

Please note this car is very low. I've had to have 205/40/17 tyres fitted to make it drive slightly nicer. I still have to replace the (larger) rear tyres as they catch on the arches but I'll sort this before it goes
Other than that its just the usual marks you would expect from an 11 year old car.

£1395 or offers. Consider something cheap and money my way but would prefer a cash sale. Would however swap for a Vespa P-range (manual) scooter with MOT and useable, Vectra C 1.8 or a Lambretta project.
Car is near Chester, Cheshire. As said offers considered but I'm only going to take you seriously if you're stood in front of me with money in your hand. No 'txt tlkrs', no morons and no silly offers of a Mk2 Mondeo and £50.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning Vectra (MSD) GSi for sale. Long MOT, taxed. 25 database queries in 0.0102031 seconds