corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car day... Mazda 3 MPS

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car day... Mazda 3 MPS
Ben G

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

runing new cars in are for gays who wear dr martins shoes and briefs.
mwg

20th Sep 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Or maybe he can afford to do it so doesn't give a shit Plus you can drive new cars hard from day one, they don't need running in.

Thats something Steve would do. Change the oil every 3 days and bleed the brakes after every journey.

SetH

20th Sep 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Or maybe he can afford to do it so doesn't give a shit Plus you can drive new cars hard from day one, they don't need running in.

Surley he wont get the best out of it though? dont engines usually need a while to 'loosen up' in laymans terms so to speak?

He can afford to do it so he's cool?

His choice and all that but if you document his losses I bet it would be substantial and thus IMHO he is a chump losing thousands of pounds on a Mazda hatchback every 6 months. Although this is England and its oh so important to have the newest reg plate

Not that its a crap car but why not channel that Money into a much better car and just fucking keep it for a couple of years. He could probably afford a 997 with all that money he is pissing away.

Seriously think how much it costs him a year just to be in a brand new Mazda hatchback every 6 Months.

That's just my view on it tbh. his Money can do what he wants and all that < Usual CS disclaimer that you need on most posts these days.
A2H GO

20th Sep 11 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If money wasn't that much of an issue to him I doubt he'd have a Mazda.

Don't get the obsession with having the latest plate either, I've always considered people who buy brand new cars to be brain dead.
adiohead

20th Sep 11 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Don't get the obsession with having the latest plate either, I've always considered people who buy brand new cars to be brain dead.

Me too. I will only buy nearly new and save on the VAT, like I did with my Leon.

Although I did buy a new car once, it was a mk5 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S in Imperial Blue. Loved that car.
mwg

20th Sep 11 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Surley he wont get the best out of it though? dont engines usually need a while to 'loosen up' in laymans terms so to speak?

His choice and all that but if you document his losses I bet it would be substantial and thus IMHO he is a chump losing thousands of pounds on a Mazda hatchback every 6 months. Although this is England and its oh so important to have the newest reg plate

Not that its a crap car but why not channel that Money into a much better car and just fucking keep it for a couple of years. He could probably afford a 997 with all that money he is pissing away.

Seriously think how much it costs him a year just to be in a brand new Mazda hatchback every 6 Months.

That's just my view on it tbh. his Money can do what he wants and all that < Usual CS disclaimer that you need on most posts these days.

Your last sentence was exactly my point really. Wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. Better than spending it on drugs (again not aimed at you)
Fad

20th Sep 11 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Not a chump, clearly works for Mazda if you read between the lines, my brother now works for Mazda and will get a new company car every 6 months as a benefit in kind. He gets the choice of any car in the current line up and only has to pay extra for non standard colours.
SetH

20th Sep 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of when Vibrio over took a Mazda in his Punto and went "Zoom Zoom Zoom, GTF"
whitter45

20th Sep 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Your assuming he is buying the car

It might work for Mazda or have friends who work for Mazda so get cheap cars etc
Ben G

20th Sep 11 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
If money wasn't that much of an issue to him I doubt he'd have a Mazda.

Wtf please tell me how buying a brand new car for cheaper.than a year old one makes.you brain dead?

Obviously paying list price would be silly.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car day... Mazda 3 MPS 23 database queries in 0.0102360 seconds