corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa "D" Start Stop Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa "D" Start Stop Help
oceansoul

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been given a 1.3CDTi Corsa D van at work, but the start stop doesnt doesnt function. Reading threw the book, it says it wont work if the bonnet is open (amongst other things). When i start up the car it flashes "Hood Open" on the dash! Even though its closed properly. Any one know where the switch is in the bay that detects a closed bonnet??
Gary
Premium Member

20th Sep 11 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the latch at a guess?

What you want start stop for? Tree hugging bastard!
oceansoul

20th Sep 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha no. I've never driven one before, want to see what its like. I don't pay fuel as its company van. Tbh it look good on me if I get it working to save them money

New Poll