corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grrr....couriers!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grrr....couriers!
Jonny.K

User status: Offline
27th Sep 11 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

orderd my rear arch replacement panals and they got deliverd today while i was at work they were wrapped in a shitty thin cardboard and bubble wrap ( problem one). they also had the company name on the front ( cleveland panels) so who evere sees this parcel could kind of put 2 and 2 together. well the tit that deliverd them obviously failed maths n came out wi 3 n my panels arrived folded in half basicaly tried bending them back out bit its creased the arch what at tit!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

27th Sep 11 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why is that the couriers fault?

Ok yea it shouldnt of been bent. but it's the fault of the person whom sent it in incorrect packaging tbf.
Jonny.K

27th Sep 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know was jus pissed of and the best bit is they dont have anymore to replace them with :O now thats shit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Grrr....couriers! 23 database queries in 0.0106490 seconds