corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi modified

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sxi modified
corsa-vxr

User status: Offline
11th Oct 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 135k
Price - 800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

corsa sxi modified [/INDENT]Description:[INDENT] selling my sxi as im getting banned next month so no need for it and i have other projects in mind start with the bad bits
this car will need a new head or engine there cheap enough and u will have a bargain if i put another engine in this will be for sale for much more
ENGINE
shels done 135k
this engine has done 66k i bought the car from a friend and its sat the past week
there is no compression on cylinder 2 it starts and runs but sounds like a scooby
im thinking its burnt valves allthough there is no smoke no mixed oil with water etc either another head and away you go
it has a brand new clutch installed aswell
EXTERIOR
has bbs wheels in standard colour will need 2 front tyres
lowered 80 at the back 60 at front
it has a full stainless exhaust with twin irmy backbox
hid headlights in high and low beam
has irmscher splitter on front
tinted windows
INTERIOR
standard mostly
has electrics etc etc
all in all its a good car i was going to keep it and modify it for a z20let but im missing the corsa b redtops and v6s again so ill be building one of them instead
the car has 5months tax remaining and still moted till may next year so has loads of tax and test another engine and your good to go
it has also had new steering track rod ends ball joints etc replaced just b4 i got the motor number is 07413501853 need a quick sale now
has an eonom dvd player fitted car does stil drive need quick sale 800 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sxi modified 25 database queries in 0.0061579 seconds