corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PX 125cc Pit Bike for SRI or Speedline alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PX 125cc Pit Bike for SRI or Speedline alloys
JNLcorsa

User status: Offline
13th Oct 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for a PX with my 125cc Pit Bike for a set of SRI or Speedline alloys with good tyres, not bothered if there curbed etc as long as they are straight.

It has 4 gears with a clutch, with a brand new exhaust. Its in great condition for what its used for! It has two little faults though which aren't major, it has a very small oil leak but not sure where its coming from and the back break isn't working but i think it just needs bleeding!

It's still ride-able and hasn't let me down even with the small faults it has! Its great for what i have used it for with my spare time on a weekend but due to now owning a quad bike i have no more room to store it.

Inbox me if anyone is interested?
Viewing are welcome!

Only serious buyers though please!
Pick up ONLY!!! - Scarborough, YO12

Thanks Sarah

[Edited on 13-10-2011 by JNLcorsa]
ck1234_2010

13th Oct 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id be prepared to put some cash on top of your pitbike to make up the value.
sri's and speedlines both fetch good money, £250+.
JNLcorsa

13th Oct 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes am prepared to add cash

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PX 125cc Pit Bike for SRI or Speedline alloys 25 database queries in 0.0107579 seconds