corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Romantic shit that women can't get enough of?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Romantic shit that women can't get enough of?
mwg

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 11 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lots of MEN in here
Ojc

23rd Oct 11 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eh?
Kerry

23rd Oct 11 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrong post
Kerry

23rd Oct 11 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless its some romantic talk
emicen

23rd Oct 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, without knowing your missus I can't really tell you exactly what, but here's my thinking.

Ten years in (and a stag do the weekend before really creams you on this front), she's going to be expecting some form of commitment or show of commitment. So whatever you do has to show that. Flowers, chocolates or any other generic "romantic" bollocks is not going to cut the mustard. The romance she's looking for is something that shows you care about her, and the best way to do that is putting her before yourself.

That psychic in town you think is a load of horseshit but she's always fancied getting a reading off? Lunch near by, wander past afterwards, and in you go for a pre-booked appointment.

That really good mate of hers you cannot bloody stand, "why don't we have dinner with insert-bint's-name and bint's-partner? I'll cook"

That's the kinda thing you want to be thinking about. FFS, do not state that's what's going on though, "I'm willing to..." will completely null all the good work!
sand-eel

23rd Oct 11 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
and I need to pull something nice off

Why doesn't she do it?
jacko198

23rd Oct 11 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by jacko198
Can't spend much cos ure on a stag do is I straight fail tbh.
Don't underestimate aniversarys with her. I know mine would be pissed off if I spent my £ on getting pissed, especially when you know exactly when it is and know its coming up lol

It's already booked and its in Prague so it's not like I can go and not spend anything! That's why I've posted here to think of some good/cost effective romantic shit to get me in the good books.

Yeah it might be booked now, but surely you have known that the 1st November 2011 will be your 10 year anniversary for the last 10 years, if you are really that serious about her.

Surely in that time you know exactly what she likes, a restaurant somewhere in the world she likes, some piece of jewelry she has her eye on, a hot air balloon ride she wants to do etc etc.

Why not "book" her something, a few days away over Xmas or valentines day. Get saving and make it memorable. Then on the 1st cook her dinner of take her out for a meal.

Only trouble would be, at a guess, anything romantic you do, will she think your going to propose?

I took my girlfriend to paris for her 21st, everyone she worked with were bigging it up like i was going to propose. Hope she wasnt too dissapointed
Nath

23rd Oct 11 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
Unless its some romantic talk

AndyKent

23rd Oct 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wondered why my post had disappeared from the other thread
Alex_Rally

23rd Oct 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave a couple of black men in the bedroom for her ?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Romantic shit that women can't get enough of? 23 database queries in 0.0391991 seconds