corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » recon my namesake from auto glass could fix this?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author recon my namesake from auto glass could fix this?
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
24th Oct 11 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lad on the imp forum had a dodgy alarm that went off in a carpark one day then wouldnt switch off, it took him 30 mins to disconnect it in which time numerous people walked by and did fuck all
BeetleGav

24th Oct 11 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah after a while there a nuisance. but if its a decent one, that wont happen! i know when i neighbours alarm goes off i check if everythings okay
Jake

24th Oct 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
lad on the imp forum had a dodgy alarm that went off in a carpark one day then wouldnt switch off, it took him 30 mins to disconnect it in which time numerous people walked by and did fuck all

what do you expect them to do, turn up with a soldering iron and sort it all out?
taylorboosh

24th Oct 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no - maybe ask him wtf hes doing as to a passer by it doesnt look normal
Dan295

24th Oct 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you want a replacement rear window? can get one posted up to you on wednesday morning
BeetleGav

24th Oct 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan295
you want a replacement rear window? can get one posted up to you on wednesday morning

cheers but already had one fitted for 45 including window. which i didnt think was too bad
big eck

24th Oct 11 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree alarms do nothing but make a noise but that's exactly the point. If its outside your house or close by the first thing your gonna do is run to the car with a big bat and make sure it's ok lol.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Oct 11 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alarms do fuck all but i still think them james bond ones should be legal. The ones that set your legs on fire with flame throwers if you dont back away when asked! That would stop the fuckers
taylorboosh

24th Oct 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you really run out when your alarm goes off

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » recon my namesake from auto glass could fix this? 23 database queries in 0.0056620 seconds