corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Talk to me about S2000's

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Talk to me about S2000's
Nismo

User status: Offline
25th Oct 11 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh there so so

Had an AP1 for 5 years, solid it bought an BMW had that for 6 months sold it and got an AP2 GT.

Ref the AP1 and AP2 there not actually called that in the UK if you got on the S2 boards and say that the grumpy old cunts will abuse you but who gives a toss i still refer to them as AP1 / AP2 etc...

Had my first one for 5 years and hardly nothing went wrong, 1 ball joint and 2 front callipers seized (common on early 99-02 cars) It was totally standard bar some black wheels oh and a late spec roof with the glass window.

My GT is quite a different car altogether, has some choice mods which have improved the car quite allot, the coilovers being the biggest improvement, my AP1 was a little tail happy in the wet and this just seems to have a totally different feel to it, its been setup correctly and just keeps itself planted, smile on my face every time i drive it!

As stated not masses amount of power, most hot hatches will keep up with a standard one, they seem to pull on past 80 ish quite well!

A girl local to me as a supercharged one, they seem to do better with them than turbos, but im more keen on NA power!

Mugen hardtop is pure sex but about 4K

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Talk to me about S2000's 23 database queries in 0.0040741 seconds