corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GTE 69,000 miles FSH immaculate SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GTE 69,000 miles FSH immaculate SOLD
chrisj_88

User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra GTE
Engine - 1998
Mileage - 69,000
Price - £2000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07871096098
Contact email address - linfordjones88@googlemail.com

General information -
I am reluctantly selling my Astra GTE 2.0L 8v. I am about to face a long commute to work and would find it a shame to use this immaculate, unmodified example to sit in the rush hour everyday. A diesel would also save a few pennys in fuel!

This car has currently run 69,000 miles. I have a lever-arch folder full of ALL MOT certificates and receipts since the car was first registered. I also have the original Astra mk2 GTE promotion booklet and user manual that came with the car. I am the car's 3rd owner since 1989. The car is a G-reg.

This car is completely unmodified apart from a janspeed exhaust (quiet), cobra alarm/central locking immobiliser, and front and back strut braces. I believe the car also has uprated brakes (not sure on the details).

The car is COMPLETELY rust free apart from a small dot on the roof. The spare wheel well and boot are also rust and damp free. Original GTE replacement alloy and tools are also present. Engine bay is very clean and is made to look even better with its polished rocker cover.

Digital dash and warning light component work perfectly. As do the electric mirrors, electric windows, and manual sunroof.

The seats and carpet have no worn patches, stains or tears. Car does not steam up on the inside (unlike other classic cars I've had!).

I have NEVER seen an ASTRA mk2 GTE as clean and "new-looking" as this one. I have driven this car daily since owning it and not one thing has broken/gone wrong. Pedals, gearbox and steering still have lots of feel. Car is an absolute pleasure to drive. Taxed until December 2011, MOT till May 2012. Sailed through the last MOT.

I am in no rush to sell the car as I have temporary use of another car. Asking price is £2000 ono. I think this is a fair price compared to what some people are asking for low-mileage GTEs on ebay! Don't be shy about putting in a bid.

Thanks for reading my ad, feel free to request more photos if desired.

[Edited on 27-10-2011 by chrisj_88]

[Edited on 29-10-2011 by chrisj_88]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra GTE 69,000 miles FSH immaculate SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0065100 seconds