corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance
chloe16v

User status: Offline
29th Oct 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had an accident in my astra on the 27th sept 2010, so over a year ago now, the accident wasnt my fault and i was paid out by my insurance company, now i have just took insurance out with another company and they have sent me a letter out saying that on CUE it is down as a fault claim against me. I have rang my old insurance company to find out why this is and they have said because they haven't yet received funds from the 3rd parties insurance they cant change the claim to none fault pissed off to the max
Ben G

User status: Offline
29th Oct 11 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is absolute crap, hate insurance companies with a passion

my insurance company charged my credit card £130 because i hadn't declared an accident as my fault, even though i had (wasn't my fault). ended up getting the money back but only after spending an hour hanging on on an 0845 number and arguing with an indian call centre worker.

they really need to be regulated by some sort of government programme as it's becoming a joke now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance 23 database queries in 0.0766509 seconds