corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa B Sport 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa B Sport 1.4
Efckitson

User status: Offline
4th Nov 11 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 112,000
Price - 850ONO
MOT - April 2012
Tax - End of March 2012

Location - (same as my profile) - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Contact phone number - 07783328664
Contact email address - Kitson.j@googlemail.com

General information -

The car is in gerally quite decent condition, with only some stone chips on the bonnet and the odd very small dint due to it being parked at my workplace. It is currently completly standard although if the asking price is met i can include some coilovers and a few other spares i have to go with it. The interior of the car is in good condition no marks on the seat etc, just some damage to the horn button on the steering wheel.

Bad points:

Slightly smokey when it has been idling ( Valve stem seals ). Commong problem with the X14/16 engines
Air con needs re-gassing
Front tyres will need replacing in the next few months

Good points:

Serviced 3000miles ago by myself with invoice for the parts to prove
Full service history throughout its life
ALL MOT certificates to verify the miles

Overall the car has never let me down over the last 7 months and on a run it can get well into the 40MPG region. No rust on the underside and i have undersealed all the wheel arches to protect it.

Any questiones contact me either by PM on here or Ring/Text on 07783328663.
Open to sensiable offers will include plenty of spares to go with it if i get the asking price!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa B Sport 1.4 25 database queries in 0.0080850 seconds