corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ///M

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ///M
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Nov 11 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does look fabulous in that colour.
Fro

User status: Offline
16th Nov 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by Fro
Never turned the safety gizmos off in my 350 for the reason you experienced lol RWD can be very unforgiving

To be fair it might sound easy to say considering I've posted a video of getting sideways, but I think it's very controllable, my problem there was my lack of throttle control but I am hoping that's just the year and a half of driving a turbo car that has made me lazy about it. But then I can't comment on your 350 as it's gotta be pretty heavy car so maybe it throws it's weight around a bit easier?

Not a clue, just remember full throttle shifting on a slight bend and it fishtailed like a mo'fo even with the traction shiz on, so it never came off

My BM seemed a lot more controllable but it was an auto
Graham88

16th Nov 11 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't you put a video up of it? I seem to remember watching something and it did look twitchy as fuck Oh damn winters coming
A2H GO

16th Nov 11 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Does look fabulous in that colour.

Fro

16th Nov 11 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Didn't you put a video up of it? I seem to remember watching something and it did look twitchy as fuck Oh damn winters coming

Don't think it was me, just went through my youtube vids, I've got vids of it but none where it looks twitchy.

Miss RWD love the way they turn in.
Jambo

16th Nov 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham you need a csl front bumper and an evolve intake. That and a remap and you will be sorted.

\glad your liking it, turn in is unreal on these cars

Might get the E36 out now

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ///M 23 database queries in 0.0938349 seconds