corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fitted wind deflectors to the Astra & washed.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitted wind deflectors to the Astra & washed.
Mark.W

User status: Offline
6th Nov 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been in two minds about fitting wind deflectors to the Astra as i wasn't keen on Team Heko ones everyone seems to have there H i just didn't like the really dark smoke tint on them and the shape of them where it goes down to the mirror so after a bit scouting about on google i found these climair ones which were light smoke and look OEM and not aftermarket.Climair are the suppliers to all big car manufactures so bit the bullet and bought some so thought id share a couple pics after a quick wash.

Sorry for the picture quality (phone camera)

Russ

6th Nov 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite suit it, need the XP kit to pull them off though, so i wont get them for mine
VegasPhil
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs the XP2 Grills on the front. The cross hatched ones not the Chrome Strips.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ben G

6th Nov 11 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great choice, had climair ones in dark smoke on my focus. i was the same about the bit by the mirror that gets narrower.
Mark.W

6th Nov 11 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Needs the XP2 Grills on the front. The cross hatched ones not the Chrome Strips.

Do thy actually fit as they are on the 3drs only?
Mark.W

6th Nov 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
great choice, had climair ones in dark smoke on my focus. i was the same about the bit by the mirror that gets narrower.

Thought it was just me Ben been fussy about the shape of them
VegasPhil
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, We had a 57 plate Astra Estate that had them as one of our cars from new.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Mark.W

6th Nov 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might look into that Phil,im not really too fussed about the grills at the moment i dont mind them being chrome.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fitted wind deflectors to the Astra & washed. 24 database queries in 0.0112731 seconds