corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hi guys new here, colour help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hi guys new here, colour help
P4u1

User status: Offline
11th Nov 11 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys new here, I pick up a 1.2 merit in blue next week to run around in while my project is off the road I'm trying to find the colour out it's either premier or prestige blue not 100% maybe some of you know this colour I can only get paint code when I've picked it up here's a pic

What are the common problems with these rot wise? I'm only going to spend money on it if it's clean/ rot free I know the body work ain't the best as it is bumps/ dents etc nothing that can't be sorted comes with 5 1/2 months tax 6 months mot which ain't bad for £200 lol
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
11th Nov 11 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be Atlantis

28L or 28U depending on the year.

Standard rot points on the painted bits are the B pillars, front of the rear window, bottom of the tailgate window line and inside the arches where the plastic trim bolts through. Plus standard stuff like leading edge of the bonnet and top of the windscreen.

Also worth checking underneath where the rear panel meets the rear legs and where the front legs leave the bulkhead.
Jed D

11th Nov 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome to the mad house
P4u1

11th Nov 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks it's also a 1996 n reg
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Nov 11 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure on the break point, need to see the plate really.
P4u1

11th Nov 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the edge of bonnet has started rusting I felt that when opening bonnet, I tried getting a good replacement for a mate from the scrappy a while back and they were the same lol
P4u1

11th Nov 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N251bvr
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Nov 11 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I meant the chassis plate with the actual code on
P4u1

11th Nov 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok lol yeah il have a look when I get it
P4u1

11th Nov 11 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking ahead if it's all good and I spend some cash on it il be looking at some corsa c sxi alloys don't suppose anyone has any pics of any fitted to the corsa b do they

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hi guys new here, colour help 23 database queries in 0.2379200 seconds