corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Astra 1.8 16v coupe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Astra 1.8 16v coupe
12valver

User status: Offline
21st Nov 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 1800
Mileage - 42140
Price - £2100 ono

Location - Luton Beds

I have owned this car since April of this year, but due to a new business venture im unfortunately having to sell, much sooner than i had hoped. The car has been fantastic, and drives superbly and ill be sad to see it go.

Due to the age of the car, there are a some age related scratches and car park dings in places, and the front bumper has been knocked on the n/s corner prior to when i owned it (shown in picture). But dont let this put you off as generally it is far, far tidier than coupe's i have seen of this age, having viewed many before finding this one. This car in my opinion is above average condition for the year and looks stunning. Please come and see for yourself and you be the judge.

Since owning the car i have added, brand new genuine Vauxhall mats and have kept the old ones to keep the new ones good over the winter months. GSi alloy pedals and Steering wheel, Courtney uprated panel filter, Insignia washer jets, genuine 888 rear springs and uprated KYB rear shock absorbers, due to noticing the old n/s/r slightly leaking before i put the car in for an mot. There is an uprated Sony CD player with AUX in port on front fitted, with a remote control.

The car has 12 months mot and tax until the end of December. So just needs insuring to drive away. It has full service history. Services mainly carried out by Vauxhall main dealers, and cambelt was changed in '09'. All handbooks, previous bills and mot's to back up cars history and care.

U2U me for any more details or pics. Will take p/x's for Corsa b 1.2's or possibly other models with cash my way.

[Edited on 01-12-2011 by 12valver]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Astra 1.8 16v coupe 25 database queries in 0.0066822 seconds