corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do
kerzo

User status: Offline
20th Apr 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am single at the moment but am a bit bored of it now but dunno what to do.

I really fancy this girl but she is going out with someone else and i thought that would be the end of it but she phoned me last nite and we talked for about half an hour and she said we should go out sometime this week and do something etc.

I dunno what she meant by this and I would wait for her to see what happens but this girl i work with likes me but I dont like her as much as the other girl. She was talking to my mates about how she was waiting for me to do something or else she is just moving on.

Not sure whether or not to take a chance and wait or just go for it with the other girl.

Another plan I had is now gone. I have a free house for two weeks while my parents are away and was just gonna get this girl around (that is obsessed with me...not bragging just telling the truth!!) and screw her when i was bored but she is now possibly up the duff! think i will stay well away there!
Karnage Corsa

20th Apr 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them both in bed how does that sound
ChazSXi

20th Apr 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stop bein a manwhore _
scotty19

20th Apr 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck it m8 get ur end away just make sure none of em have got a big boyfriend as i am suffering the consequences of doing something similar.
Half Pint

20th Apr 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if she is up the duff you dont have to worry, just go mad cos you know she won't get preggers
Trotty

20th Apr 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
well if she is up the duff you dont have to worry, just go mad cos you know she won't get preggers

Smoooooth!
kerzo

20th Apr 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but then maybe it is justa ploy and then she could blame it on me!! Although a paternity test would sort it out!

kerzo

20th Apr 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way the other girls have bf's and they are so alike..... 6' 4" but prolly only weigh about 9 stone!! I think I could handle my own there!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What would you do 23 database queries in 0.0094140 seconds