corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how early do you arrive for work?

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how early do you arrive for work?
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Dec 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in my old job i quit last month, there were a few freaks as you describe, they would arrive like 2hours early and just sit about and moan about everything, obviously haven't got a life apart from work. and there was this one guy, and whenever he was on a late shift on a saturday he would book it as annual leave, and if he didn't he would think he was a hero for coming in. also he wouldnt tell his colleagues when he was going on leave to keep them guessing if he was in or not. sad as fcuk tbh. new job everyone seems to arrive at five to or on the dot, i'm usually there at 06:59:59 just...... why be there longer? on a late shift ii'll probably roll in 5-10mins early if they are lucky
Daveskater
Premium Member

20th Dec 11 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never stay late unless it is entirely necessary, they're not paying me so why should I be bothered otherwise? My boss is reported to have said he needs to "break [my] habit of leaving at 5" - just because you have no life doesn't mean I'm not allowed one

There's no point me going in any earlier as I'm not that much use until at least 9am anyway, and we start at 8:15

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Dec 11 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave's boss
break your habit of leaving at 5
Tell him you're going to give it a go and walk out at 4.15
Daveskater
Premium Member

20th Dec 11 at 21:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No doubt we'd be having words if I did that He didn't say it to me though, was something he came out with when I was out the room and I was told later.

At least catching up on the morning thread at 5pm means I shut the PC down about 5 past, so it looks like I stay a few mins late

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
johnhara1

20th Dec 11 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to get in between 15 and 30 mins late every morning but it was flexi time (all based on trust) so no time sheets.

Id always leave whenever i pleased so probably owed them hundreds of hours over the 5yrs i was there.

I never had one day off sick though so they didn't care less
JM_16v

21st Dec 11 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my hours are 8 until 5

i usally arrive at 9 and leave at 5 due to theres not alot to do atm

in the past i have been in the office at 6am and left at 10pm before. i do what ever my job requires me to tbh
xa0s
Banned

23rd Dec 11 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i worked always like 10 mins early, if i walk in the door later than 5 minutes early i feel bad. basically i had to be working by the time i started.

people used to walk in 30 mins late and no one said a thing tohugh

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how early do you arrive for work? 24 database queries in 0.0117080 seconds