corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gauge fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauge fitting
Alan2040

User status: Offline
19th Dec 11 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just bought 4 gauges for my Astra, just wondering if anyone knows a garage or anyone who can fit them for me, oh and the gauges are a boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, air/ fuel gauge and oil pressure cheers.
Graham88

19th Dec 11 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely must be a thread on an Astra site that has wiring diagrams etc that you need to wire them in? Then a mate who's handy with wiring? It's not that hard, just time consuming to do it properly and make sure the wires are properly connected/soldered then tucked away nicely.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
19th Dec 11 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they all electric with sensors to install?
Alan2040

20th Dec 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Are they all electric with sensors to install?

Yes they are electric
Gary
Premium Member

20th Dec 11 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boost should be easy enough if you find where the standard boost sensor is. then just install a T piece.

Fuel. Just 'T' into a hose after your regulator.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gauge fitting 23 database queries in 0.0097132 seconds