corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Leyland Buisness Park Blaze

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leyland Buisness Park Blaze
Adster

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 11 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit late for this as it was 2 days ago but its still burning now
Gained alot of attraction the night it was up in flames and you can still see the smoke thats pouring out from the inside of the building from Preston areas and a slight bit of an orange glow at night from the middle of the collapsed structure.

quote:

Fire crews have been tackling a severe blaze at a business park in Lancashire. The fire, which has destroyed five buildings, started at about 17: 00 GMT at the Lancashire Enterprise Business Park in Leyland. Up to 150 firefighters were sent to the scene, with several main roads closed in the area and rail travel disrupted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-16296064

[Edited on 23-12-2011 by Adster]
Adster

23rd Dec 11 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Abit more from local newspaper
http://www.lep.co.uk/news/local/the_heat_twisted_the_buildings_beyond_all_recognition_1_4086722

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/features_2_1844/blaze_biggest_in_lancashire_for_10_years_1_4081173
Ste
Premium Member

23rd Dec 11 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drove past there on my way to work the other day and it lit the sky up to fuck. It still stunk of smoke all through Lostock Hall this morning.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Dec 11 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw fire engines on the way to it when I was in the Indian restaurant on Wed night
Adam_B

23rd Dec 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can still smell it here near Hoghton but at work we must be down wind or whatever as there is nothing and its only about half a mile as the crow flies.
Adster

23rd Dec 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

winds blowing it towards Hoghton Adam.
Got a mate who lives up there and he says he can smell it on his route to Leyland. Im in buckshaw so i can see the smoke as I drive past the buckshaw green man statue.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Leyland Buisness Park Blaze 24 database queries in 0.0095909 seconds