corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » -- SUPERDRY Hoodie -- Brand New -- Unwanted gift -- £25 -- HITTING EBAY 2NITE SO LAST CHANCE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author -- SUPERDRY Hoodie -- Brand New -- Unwanted gift -- £25 -- HITTING EBAY 2NITE SO LAST CHANCE
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
1st Jan 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Womens SUPERDRY Hoodie

Size Large - Basically if your a medium you will want a large, SUPERDRY stuff tends to come up smaller, hence my sister would need a XL

Baby Blue colour
£44.99 i paid for it but it doesnt fit my sister so it needs to go
All tags still on

£25 delivered, Final price

[Edited on 04-01-2012 by Bullet Proof SRi]
JNLcorsa

3rd Jan 12 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy them from the Superdry shop on Ebay for £19.99 posted.. just to let you know
Bullet Proof SRi

4th Jan 12 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know they sometimes do specials on ebay, however i have not seen this one on there, and some of ebays are seconds with slight damage
JNLcorsa

4th Jan 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates just bought the exact same one and av bought 3 and there brand new just on sale with no damage or anything still with tags the same as what yours has. lol
Bullet Proof SRi

4th Jan 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats great, as said i have not seen this one on ebay, its certainly not on there now, and i know that alot on there at the mo have slight damage.

This is from the shop, brand new , no damage

[Edited on 04-01-2012 by Bullet Proof SRi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » -- SUPERDRY Hoodie -- Brand New -- Unwanted gift -- £25 -- HITTING EBAY 2NITE SO LAST CHANCE 25 database queries in 0.0072801 seconds