corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » kik

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kik
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jan 12 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would have accepted the permissions to access your contacts when you downloaded it
ashleh

4th Jan 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that was the whole thing about it pow, it didn't ask for permission, hence why people think its a "virus".
nathy_87

4th Jan 12 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surly it says its going to do that under the "Permissions" when you look at it in the app store though? Or don't people read that bit.
Whittie

4th Jan 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got it the other day to see what the crack was, what I don't get is... it's something new. So why have people got their username with shit like "Dave.jones1234413255634653456547429862958731645189732456298756987564389753648952376598237456"

Retards.
Daveskater
Premium Member

4th Jan 12 at 09:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So why does it access your contacts, what for, and what does it do with them?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Whittie

4th Jan 12 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adds them to your contacts.... just like whatsapp.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 12 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this so people can contact me 24 hours a day just like a telephone?
Whittie

4th Jan 12 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find those messenger things pretty useful, well Whatsapp anyway.

I have no signal in the office during the day, but im on WiFi, so messages can come through via that. Which proves handy for me. Brother is always out of the Country too, so saves me shit load texting him and viber, to ring him for free.
John

4th Jan 12 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If people stop using BBM, Blackberry/RIM has had it, it's been hanging onto market share with just BBM from what I can see.
Whittie

4th Jan 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree John, it's the only thing thats going for blackberry imo, the os is shocking as well as standard browsers and "blackberry world apps" are shite. (Not trolling..)
baza31

4th Jan 12 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All this is getting way out of hand now. IMO I find it very sad. I don't have Facebook or anything . If someone I know needs me they will have my number, if they don't then it's because I chose not to give it . Seems like everyone posts shit all day long and seems to destroy relationships . On other hand if single suppose it's not a bad place to creep
Daveskater
Premium Member

4th Jan 12 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the thing is with whatsapp etc is you just need someone's number in your phone and then they show up in the list within the app and you can send pics and stuff which is what I find it most useful for. Also it tells you when messages have been delivered which is handy.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Rich H

4th Jan 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
I agree John, it's the only thing thats going for blackberry imo, the os is shocking as well as standard browsers and "blackberry world apps" are shite. (Not trolling..)

Ironically I don't use BBM on mine at all I've got whatsapp now though. It is good for emailing imo (which I use it for a lot)
LeeM

4th Jan 12 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
I find those messenger things pretty useful, well Whatsapp anyway.

I have no signal in the office during the day, but im on WiFi, so messages can come through via that. Which proves handy for me. Brother is always out of the Country too, so saves me shit load texting him and viber, to ring him for free.

If you're still I the country it doesn't cost you anything to text him, it will come out of your free texts as usual be ause you're texting a uk number. Pretty sure it's the same when you ring him too.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » kik 24 database queries in 0.0125620 seconds