corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sportex 4-2-1 Manifold Vauxhall 8v , Alpine Subs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sportex 4-2-1 Manifold Vauxhall 8v , Alpine Subs
scotty GTE

User status: Offline
8th Jan 12 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Folks, selling a 4-2-1 sportex manifold. Taken from a 1.4 8v Corsa with a sportex de cat.

Has male flange, so will fit straight on a Nova , or corsa with a sportex de cat ( or modify to fit others) . Some surface rust but otherwise good condition. Heat wrapped.

£75 posted.

2 x 12" Alpine type d subs , in box to fit corsa b , nearly new and sound excellent. £100 . Can include , Alphasonik amp with tray to fit on side of box for another £70 - Pick up from Oban Scotland could poss meet in Glasgow. Any Q's please ask

tom130691
Premium Member

9th Jan 12 at 01:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not got the decat bit could be a pig to get?
scotty GTE

14th Jan 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not got the de cat im afraid.

Bump - offers
corsajay88

14th Jan 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look on ebay for the manifold, theres a place called online autosport that sell the sportex manifolds they will do just the decat for £37, thats where i got mine from
walton999

14th Jan 12 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wnt fit 16v will it?
tom130691
Premium Member

14th Jan 12 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsajay88
Look on ebay for the manifold, theres a place called online autosport that sell the sportex manifolds they will do just the decat for £37, thats where i got mine from

got a link? i want rest of the system is sportex so has to be sportex to fit proply

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sportex 4-2-1 Manifold Vauxhall 8v , Alpine Subs 25 database queries in 0.0132139 seconds