corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » paint

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paint
lowcorsa

User status: Offline
   8th Jan 12 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive go a n reg corsa b in that flame red i think its in... i just brought a flushed boot for it and i cant afford to have the whole back end spayed so how hard would it be to match the boot with the car (or get it close )

ive got a proper buffer and my paint does come up quite well for a 16 year old car
jrdz92

8th Jan 12 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mate i get my paint from a shop called car spot and its flame red have a look at my project i painted my bumper and its very good paint match just needs to be abit more shinier

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=581433&page=37

[Edited on 08-01-2012 by jrdz92]
lowcorsa

8th Jan 12 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers man but evan yours is off quite abit or is that just the pic ?? and its not so bad because u have that black bit splitting the paint up if uno wht i mean
jrdz92

9th Jan 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can tell a little bit mate in person it looks abit redder than car but yet my car needs a good polish ect anyway but thats the closest i could get
corsaben58

9th Jan 12 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a place round my way that mixes the paint to match perfectly with the colour of your car so maybe lookin round at a few shops you could find it? and if you need it more shiny you can try adding more laquer but just start with light piece of laquer and keep adding little layers?

New Poll